Friends of Chepstow Library Reading Garden
The 'Friends' aim 'to help create a welcoming, well-maintained and secure library reading garden which will promote the enjoyment of reading and be of benefit to all members of the library and local communities'. Our Consitution was approved at the AGM in May.
We would love more people to become involved in the Reading Garden. If you are interested in becoming a member, or want to help out with the garden in any way, please feedback your contact details and we will add you to our membership list.
We have lots of plans for the garden including:
- Improved seating and the introduction of a table or two
- Developing a story telling area with a storytellers chair
- Adding safety matting for baby rhyme time
- Providing containers for storage
- Beginning work on a pergola to provide shade
We would love to hear from you if you can help with any of the above or if you have any other ideas for developing the garden.
To view PDFs on this page you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader